Easy by Tammara Webber

Easy - Tammara Webber

Easy.. yes, so easy to like, so easy to get lost into the story, so easy to get to the last page and wish for more.

Sometimes you don’t really think if a book is good or not, it just works for you. You simply start reading it and the action feels so natural that you don’t stop until you reach the last page. This is one of those stories.

It’s hard to think of the reasons why i liked it so much, and I’m not even sure if it matters because usually what i like about a book is not what others might like – some books just work while others don’t and I am always happy when i get to enjoy what I read.

This story comes in a very big package – there is a lot of humor, there is some (hot) romance, but there are also some though subjects. More.. There is the need to move on, there is the need to forget, there is the need to start over, and what makes this story special is the fact that all these things fit so perfectly together. You are not overwhelmed by them, but you can understand them, feel them.

Source: http://www.readingaftermidnight.com/tammara-webber/review-easy.html